Is this BAD?

Options
My mornings are extremely rush rush...I usually don't even get to eat until I get to work and then I'm STARVING.

I have found that my FAVORITE breakfast (flavor wise/filling/convenient) is a Smart Ones Ham and Cheese Scramble with a Naked Green Machine Smoothie. YUUUMMMMM!

BUT...I need to know if it'd be ok to eat this every work morning? How healthy/unhealthy is it?

If it's not good, any ideas on how to make it better?

Replies

• shagybear33
    Options
    If it works for you, then go for it :D

Everyone's body is different.. If you feel good and it works with your diet plan, I don't see the issue :D
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    If its within your calorie limits you can eat it.. its really high in sodium since its packaged.. if you can make that yourself instead of buying it boxed it would be much better for you..
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    If it fits within you calorie allotments as well as your macro/micronutrient goals then who cares? :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I make a batch of baked oatmeal and put servings in ziplocks, so I don't have to cook in the mornings. I'm not a morning person either. :smokin:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    If it fits within you calorie allotments as well as your macro/micronutrient goals then who cares? :)

Exactly.