Aloha from Hawaii

Options
Hi everyone! I'm excited to get the new year started off on the right foot. That means becoming healthy....mind, body and soul. The biggest challenge for me right now is to figure out how to not gain any more weight as the holiday celebrations don't seem to have ended quite yet. Also, to exercise while not being able to put my foot in a shoe - just recently had 3 toenails removed and am not able to run for the next 3 months. This will be a challenge and I'm hoping to beat it!

Still smiling just not running...:smile:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Aloha from Illinois!
    I just had a foot surgery and am on the couch in a cast! It has been 3 weeks and this doctor has me in the cast for 2 more! I flopped down in the floor for some stretches today. It felt wonderful. I did the slim and limber on my Slim n 6 workout. It is only about a 10 minute workout so I am going to try it again tomorrow twice. I feel your pain!!! Hang in there and log your calories and drink your water. Keep active in the forums for support and you'll be crossing the finish line to your ideal weight in no time!
    All the best!