Day five!!

Options
Wow, my girlfriend shared this site with me and she is truely a great friend!! I love it!! I would like to lose 12 pounds but more importantly get healthy as I am turning 40 this year.

Replies

• momof2gr8ones
    Options
    Welcome! You are right ... this site rocks! It's really easy to use. I just turned 39, so I have a year to lose my 50, which will make me more healthy, and a heck of a lot happier! ;) Good luck!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    This is Day 4 for me, and I think I might be becoming addicted.
  • weddedbliss
    weddedbliss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
  • weddedbliss
    weddedbliss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day four and you have lost six pounds!! Can you imagine how good we will look and feel in 30 days??
  • ks2001
    ks2001 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a month and can tell you that you WILL look and feel better! We can do this thing!
  • happybrooke
    Options
    This is day 6 for me. My cousin introduced me to this site. I was previously using a comparable site, but find this one much more interesting to use. I love the tracking, reports and projected weight loss. I think it's much, much better. I'm not sure how often to weigh myself. I would LOVE to lose 50lbs. So far I think I've maybe lost one or two, but I was trying to stay away from the scale, to avoid discouragement. What's the general consensus? Once a week, maybe?