CAN'T STAND INSURANCE REPS

Options
:grumble: The one person that can tick me off all month long is INSURANCE REPS.:mad: (ME) Called was told one thing, did as requested then told (REP) oh we sorry but was an error the previous rep gave you the wrong information:grumble: (ME) okay what do you need for me to complete my request (REP) "all the information from the doctor's office about visits" (ME) okay (p.s. that's what I sent before) sent it again faxed, emailed and mailed a copy...............one week later (REP) information was not receive:explode:...................(ME) read back all reciever's e-mail address, fax# and mailing address all correct but nothing was received:noway: ................................(ME) sent it again with return receipt from post office confriming deliver.................................three days later, (REP) yes we received the information but it will take three weeks to process:angry: ...............ok three weeks later (REP) more information needed:angry: (ME) WHAT INFORMATION (REP) "all information from the your doctors' visit:explode: (ME) that what was sent to you (Rep): yeah but we need some more info (ME) that's all there is (REP) can't process your request until we have all the information....................I had the doctor's office sent the information this time, the same information I had sent over and over................................(Rep) yes information received, but it will take three weeks to process.........................this it week two..........................................call them this morning to see how the processing is going guess what more information needed:explode: :explode::laugh: :explode: :laugh: :mad: :huh: :mad: :mad: :laugh: :mad: INSURANCE MADE ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......................WHEN I PAY THEM THEY NEVER SAY MORE INFORMATION NEEDED NOW DO THEY

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh:
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh:

:bigsmile:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    this page scares me :cry: :frown: :cry: :frown:
  • mstanich08
    Options
    I'm a medical biller for a surgery center...and I totally agree. Insurance reps drive me crazy too :grumble:
  • MissJenova
    Options
    I work in Insurance continuing education and so I deal with Inusance reps all day....they can be very...interesting :grumble:
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options

You forgot one at the end.

:yawn:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Evidently you are dealing with the wrong company and rep because I am an Agent and I am awesome:) That is all!!:flowerforyou:

Oh and if you live in Ohio I could possibly help you out!!
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Evidently you are dealing with the wrong company and rep because I am an Agent and I am awesome:) That is all!!:flowerforyou:

Oh and if you live in Ohio I could possibly help you out!!

I wish you could but I'm in NY and the insurance company is down south...................I guess thinks really do move at a slower pace in the southern states
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am an insurance adjuster (property) and we are not all bad. Even though I do understand people's frustrations. Then again, we do have frustrations with customers also. It is not an easy job dealing with folks who have had losses and I know it is not easy for the customers also.