New Here

corazonlatina59
corazonlatina59 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to this website. A couple of my co-workers and I have decided to have a Biggest Loser competition between ourselves but nothing bad. That coupled with the fact that I am a diabetic and preparing to get married in May I thought it might do me good to participate in our endeavor. It always seems to help people to have someone working at losing weight with them.

Anyway, I was told about this website by one of my co-workers who said the nurses at one of our centers suggested trying it out. So here I am.

I've always had a bit of a problem with weight since I was child until recently when my husband left me this past April for a much younger woman after six years. I was so devastated that I quit eating, quit taking my insulin and pretty much just curled up and willed myself to die. I dropped 25 pounds and one of my children took a picture of me like that (being somewhat thin) and now that I've gained back 10 of those pounds I want to get back down to that weight. I actually looked healthy for once in my life.

But especially with my impending wedding in April, I am wanting to lose the weight so that I can feel good about how I look in my wedding dress. And especially since I'm a diabetic I am very interested in learning the correct way to get rid of the weight.

Anyway, that's about it. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!

Michéle

Replies

This discussion has been closed.