New to MFP, but not new to obesity

Options
Loving the message boards, success stories, pics, and posts from folks just like me. It's good to know I'm not the only "person of size" out there... because sometimes it feels like I'm the only fattie in a world of skinny-minis! :smile:

I recently blogged about starting to eat better. If you're interested, you can read it at:
http://tinyurl.com/8hsw6se

I'm looking forward to being able to post some interim success stories of my own. Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy the success of the rest of you!

Elizabeth

Replies

• tahawairua
    tahawairua Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    And there are a great many stories to enjoy :) Really looking forward to our own success stories! Good luck!
  • nannersmomma
    Options
    I can only hope to have the same strength and success as others have.....I have a long journey ahead of me but I know through patience, persistance, guidance and the wisdom of those who have conquered I too can do it! I can! I will ! You can and you will too!
  • bkwhit1964
    Options
    Good luck Beth on your journey this is an excellent site to be on. get motivation, support and help with questions about anything :). you can add me if you would like.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like.

Thanks for the nice welcome. Sorry to be an annoying newbie, but what does adding someone as a friend do, exactly? :blushing:
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like.

Thanks for the nice welcome. Sorry to be an annoying newbie, but what does adding someone as a friend do, exactly? :blushing:

We can offer support and encouragement... congratulations on your successes. If your food and exercise diary is set to friends only, we can see it, we can comment on your posts and post on your wall, etc. And the reverse, you can see/comment on ours as well.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    We can offer support and encouragement... congratulations on your successes. If your food and exercise diary is set to friends only, we can see it, we can comment on your posts and post on your wall, etc. And the reverse, you can see/comment on ours as well.

(forehead smack) Oh! I just saw that I have a wall! That makes so much more sense now...

lots of love from the newbie...