C-section Mommy's

Options
2»

Replies

• LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 Cs as well and as I continue to work out, it is going down. I used to think it would never go away but now I do think it will. In fact I believe it! The more I eat well and exercise, the less giggle there is. I am fitting into skinny jeans that I never thought I'd wear and they close up just fine over my tummy. So keep at it and it will go down!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hope so! I have only had one c section about 6 months ago and still have my tummy. I have a lot of weight to lose but hopefully it will go down!
  • love0809
    love0809 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank u everybody.....
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 c-sections as well. I had my first in January 2007 & my second January 2012. I still have a pouch. I'm currently doing Insanity. I've completed the first month and have noticed a difference in my stomach. It really helped!!! I'm not sure how many inches I've lost in my waist but I can definitely see the difference. I thought there was no hope at all for me. I still have a lot to work on. I am going to try and push until I get the results that I am satisfy with.
  • bethan666
    bethan666 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I sound stupid but what is Insanity please?
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

SECOND ROUND OF INSANITY (MONTH ONE)
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

HOPING FOR AN AMAZING PICTURE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!

You look awesome!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Sorry if I sound stupid but what is Insanity please?

Insanity is CRAZY!!! It's 60 days of high intensity interval training. It leaves you huffing and puffing, sweating and cussing, stinking and ACCOMPLISHED! Google it...its scary looking and its far from easy but it works. I swear by it and I LOVE it!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely getting smaller, but I have a lot more to lose, so I'm hoping!! :)
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

Don't take this the wrong way but...I hate you!

hahaha!! me too! :laugh: you look amazing
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    In addition to having a c-section in 1999, I ended up needing 5 hernia's repaired in 2003. My entire stomach is mesh from one side to the other. I don't have much hope of ever losing my pouch because of the hernia repair :( I would be happy to have only the pouch I had from my c-section!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

SECOND ROUND OF INSANITY (MONTH ONE)
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way but...I hate you!

:laugh: I thought the same thing, in an amazed, nice way of course!
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    i also have had 2 c s and also wonder if ill ever lose the slab that hangs from my mid section .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!