Words of encouragement.

Options
I need some! Just feel like I'm plateauing and not always in control. But I can do this, I've done it before! Any words, tips, ideas could help. Even some new weight loss buddies! Thanks guys :)

Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok let me see. umm... You can Do IT!!! there all better?

If you find that you are plateauing, try something fun like changing up your diet or exercise. Eat more calories then you currently are but still in a deficit.

You can do this, one small step at a time.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Build a kit!!

This is something that helps me when I feel like Im starting to flag after going strong for a really long time and not getting the results I was hoping for.

I get a space in my house to post stuff on the wall- whether its thumbtacks and tape or I use chalkboard paint and I make big visible new starting measurements.

biceps
    thighs
    calves
    *kitten*
    waist
    tits
    weight
    body fat %
    personal records for speed and weight

I wash all my exercise clothes in their own load and rearrange my workout clothes drawer- so i have no excuse for a week and a half with all those clothes right there and clean.

I spend $15 on itunes and get a brand spanking new playlist to run and lift with. For every hour I spend working out each month, I earn another song as well.

I clean out my gym bag (I need to get a new smaller one)
    I plan new run routes and post the little maps I want to do on my chalkboard.
    I get little new containers to bring healthy little meals to work with me.
    I get a new cookbook or free recipe app and try a couple new things.

All that stuff is fun and doesnt feel like the long slogging mess of trying to lose weight.

instead it feels like getting ready for a vacation or a new school year or something.

I decide that I loveeeeeeeeee this and just dive in headfirst as though the scale part doesnt matter!

(Cause it doesnt and you are simply beautiful- you should know)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Build a kit!!

This is something that helps me when I feel like Im starting to flag after going strong for a really long time and not getting the results I was hoping for.

I get a space in my house to post stuff on the wall- whether its thumbtacks and tape or I use chalkboard paint and I make big visible new starting measurements.

biceps
    thighs
    calves
    *kitten*
    waist
    tits
    weight
    body fat %
    personal records for speed and weight

I wash all my exercise clothes in their own load and rearrange my workout clothes drawer- so i have no excuse for a week and a half with all those clothes right there and clean.

I spend $15 on itunes and get a brand spanking new playlist to run and lift with. For every hour I spend working out each month, I earn another song as well.

I clean out my gym bag (I need to get a new smaller one)
    I plan new run routes and post the little maps I want to do on my chalkboard.
    I get little new containers to bring healthy little meals to work with me.
    I get a new cookbook or free recipe app and try a couple new things.

All that stuff is fun and doesnt feel like the long slogging mess of trying to lose weight.

instead it feels like getting ready for a vacation or a new school year or something.

I decide that I loveeeeeeeeee this and just dive in headfirst as though the scale part doesnt matter!

(Cause it doesnt and you are simply beautiful- you should know)

This!....Love it!