Not really new, but looking for some support.

Options
I'm 22 years old and I've been dreaming of being at a normal weight for more than half of my life. There was one point in time that I was at a normal weight, but that was in my really early teen years. I have been trying to lose weight off and on for the last two years at least and today I made the commitment to stick to it this time. I realized that one of my biggest downfalls was that I need the support of people who are close to my size and actively trying to lose weight as well. So, if you are 200+ pounds and track your exercise and intake often on here, please send me a friend's request. I'd love to watch you achieve your goals and become inspired by your efforts. It helps me keep going. <3

-Jessica.

Replies

• stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me!:)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi Jessica. I'm Mark. Congratulations on your success thus far! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    My profile pic is back when I was 17.
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    Added you both! Thanks, Mark. :) And I understand. It's nice inspiration to look back at what you used to look like. ^^
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    add me 8)
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm not over 200, but I'd love to be friends.. I've been tracking daily on another site for like 3 years (with the exception of a few off-weeks.. and weekends. lol... but yes, I'm going to be posting daily now.
  • HGibbons1017
    Options
    I'm not over 200....but used to be many years ago. Highest weight was 298 probably 13-15 yrs ago. Now am at 187...hoping to get to 155...would love to be friends
  • iheartredsox80
    iheartredsox80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not really new but need support to and I can support, always positive never judging. Add me! :)
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    Adding you all. <3 Thanks, guys! :D
  • if you'd like you can add me.......I am on here frequently and am happy to attempt to answer any questions.
  • mazzylad
    Options
    u can add me too:)
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    Added you both! Thanks for the support. :) And good luck on all of your goals, whatever they may be.
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your story it's hard to continue to work out without some kind of support. I live in LA away from my family in England and St. Martinique. Feel free to add me that way we can support each other.
  • tigerpenguin
    tigerpenguin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm not over 200 but so far all my friends have stopped using MFP. I do plan on posting alot on here... we could inspire each other.
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    Added. :D
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well! Just edged over 200lb and decided enough was enough. Time to make a change and stick to it! Good luck. x
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    Added you, Terri. :D
  • annmariedap
    annmariedap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new myself only been on myfitness pal for two weeks. I've been over 200 for about 8 years now and looking for support as well - add me!!
  • healthyformeanMona
    Options
    kudos for reaching out! I have been over 200, currently working on losing 25-30. I am new, but have been checking in and logging daily since I started just a week ago. Add me? :)
  • phonypony
    Options
    Would love to be a friend and provide support! I am 20! Let's be friends. :)