Ellen DeGeneres

Options
fooja
fooja Posts: 451 Member
are there any other Ellen forums on here? im a huge ellen fan and thought there should be one!! i love the show, always makes me laugh! i especially love the hilarious pics of Tony and the funny games they play!! how bout those sexy santas!!!!! plus she gives back alot to families in need!

Replies

• kym_lewis08
    Options
    i loveeeeee Ellen!!!!
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Ellen!!! Sadly I rarely get a chance to watch her show, but when I do my 4 yr old loves to dance to all the music!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I enjoy her show very much. She's nice to absolutely everyone & rarely makes fun of anyone. I like that.
    I usually tape her show & watch it later.
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    She just radiates fun, doesn't she?

I've always wanted to see her show live. *crosses fingers*
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i tape it and watch it when i can.......sometimes when im exercising. it helps pass the time!! my kids dance too. my 2 yr old loves ellen too!! lol
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love Ellen too! She makes me laugh and I feel like she does nice things because she WANTS to not because it's good publicity, unlike some other talk show host (not mentioning any names)!!

Memaw
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Ellen - Have her show on my DVR every day - I watch it after work and it just makes my evenings happier! The spirit of her show is soooo positive! Can't wait to see her as a judge on American Idol, I think she will ad a great new vibe to that show.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Ellen and I should be BFFs in real life. FO SHO.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I don't get to watch the show b/c I'm at work, but I think she's hilarious! My SO doesn't like her at all, though I'm not sure why. But she cracks me up.