Hello out there!

Options
Hi, I just wanted to take a minute to say hi and introduce myself.
A friend of mine told me about this site, so I thought I would give it a try. Although I am off to a bit of a rocky start. I do plan on sticking with this site. I think it can be a great tool in assisting me in my short and long term goals of losing weight.
I am a stay at home Mommy. I have 2 beautiful boys 3 and almost 12. I have been married for 14 years now.
I have not always been fat. But I am FAT right now. I have been carrying more than an extra 100 pounds for almost 9 years now. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!
I have had some health issues along the way that helped me gain and also made it it hard to lose, but come on! You know that I am at fault here too. I have picked up awful eating habits. I had a total hysterectomy last May. So, what am I waiting for!?
It is time to take back my life! Time to do the things I love and want to do! I am tired of being FAT!

Replies

• tzvishear
    Options
    just stay within you calories and keep to an exercise program. remember to log all foods and kep a eye on portion sizes. a scale is very helpful and better than just "eyeballing" portion amounts. best of luck.