Have 100+ lbs to lose OR have lost big??

Options
I have over 100 to lose and sometimes it's just overwhelming. I need consistency and some buddies will certainly help.
Thanks!

Replies

• TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100. You can add me if you like. I am returning after "falling off the wagon" and regaining most of the weight this summer.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I started almost a year ago, and never would have imagined that I would be 90 pounds lighter. Just take it day by day. I still have another 80ish to go.
  • KBE1990
    Options
    I hope what I plan to say will encourage you in some way...

I have lost over 200lbs! I won't lie it's not going to be easy, but if you really want it bad enough you can do it!
    I have faith in you! Just keep your chin up and NEVER EVER give up and give in!
    It takes a lot of work and determination but trust me, once you start the weight will just fall off!
    Make sure to drink PLENTY of water! And a normal sleep schedule, and at least 20 minutes of walking a day, makes a BIG difference!
    I am praying for you! I know you can do it! :)
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    Goodluck. I gotta lose over 100 aswell.

I have lost over 200lbs! I won't lie it's not going to be easy, but if you really want it bad enough you can do it!
    It takes a lot of work and determination but trust me, once you start the weight will just fall off!
    Make sure to drink PLENTY of water! And a normal sleep schedule, and at least 20 minutes of walking a day, makes a BIG difference!

WOW that is amazing!
  • kcarreno
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and would love some motivators! Please feel free to add me :)
  • bobette3899
    Options
    I started my diet 2 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 8 lbs to date. I would like to add some friends so we can motivate each other. I have about 60 lbs to loose. So if anyone wants to motivate me and I you please add. Good Luck to all.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 140lbs, which is like a person. I have been working out and watching what I eat for a week tomorrow. This is the first time i have really tried to lose weight. I have lost weight before by just cutting out pop and eating out but this time I am eating better and working out. I have to weigh myself tomorrow and hopefully I have lost something. It's exciting! Getting easier. Anyone wants to add me, more friends to motivate each other. I am on every day :)

Tiffany
  • klpcmt
    Options
    I, too, have 100 lbs to lose and would love some buddies for encouragement and support. Feel free to add me as well so we can help each other. I just started today!
  • 1182sheep
    1182sheep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION AND FOR BEING POSSITIVE ROLE MODELS. i THINK WE CAN DO THIS WITH GODS HELP.
  • Ageniuk
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I want to get into a two piece swimming suit and out of plus size clothing. With the help of visalus body by vi 90 day challenge I am on the right track by giving my body the nutrients it needs, the exercise it needs and tracking my food intake. I'm ready to make a different in my life and with this program it is amazing results that are life changing in just 90 days. There are different kits depending on how fast you want to lose. So if you want more information feel free to give me a call or text at (785) 741-1698. I am a promoter and can help you get enrolled so we can be a part of this life chaning challenge together. :) Hope to hear from soon.
  • UG77
    UG77 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I fall into this category. The crazy thing is that I have already done this once before back in my 20s.

Its regrettable that I am in this situation again but on the plus side (get it?) I have been down this road before. I learned an enormous amount about fitness by mainly doing everything wrong that you possibly can.

Feel free to hit me up if any of you need anything at all.
  • sedona7
    sedona7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The good news is I have lost about 65 lbs in 6 months just by eating smaller portions, cutting out most cheese, all macaroni and reducing my bread intake to just whole wheat English muffins and even that not every day. The bad news is that I have about 120 lbs to go and my goal is April 2013. My son is getting married and I would like to wear something that does not resemble a tent. I have been on my recumbent bike every day for 15-20 minutes and I am sure that is helping.

I too have lost and gained but have never been this heavy and I can already feel the benefits! So keep at it and we are all struggling right along side each other, just in different states. I know I could lose faster if I cut out more but I want to eat as I am going to for the rest of my life, not diet and then try to stay there.
  • KBE1990
    Options
    Goodluck. I gotta lose over 100 aswell.

WOW that is amazing!

Thank you. It took a LOT of hard work and determination but it's WELL worth it!
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    KBE- love your message. Very strong and uplifting.
  • KBE1990
    Options
    KBE- love your message. Very strong and uplifting.

Thank you :)
  • trinityrecgirl
    Options
    The journey will sometimes be slow and painful, other times quick and a joy. Hang in there through the low times. Set small goals watching only where you are going, and do not look up at the mountain. Rejoice each time you reach a new goal. Surround yourself with cheerleaders. I am so very blessed to have amazing people surrounding me who have cheered me on through this entire journey. I still have a ways to go, but the strength my family, friends, co-workers, and church family provides keeps me focused. Look at the times you begin to wear a size smaller than before, you walk further than you thought possible, the doctor says well done, the day you leave the obese category, these are moments to cherish. Go ahead and look back at how far you have come and applaud yourself. Those of us who are going through the same struggles will applaud you as well!
  • shelleyspots
    Options
    Hey! I've lost about half of what I want to lose! I can't believe I'm already here! Two pounds a week adds up quickly before you know it. My advice is to look for small victories to celebrate every day. Don't looks at the whole journey in one lump. Inch by inch, it's a cinch, yard by yard is hard, mile by mile will take a while!

Little Daily victories: walking, walking farther, walking faster, less pain in joints, resisting temptations, saying no, logging in your calories, wise food choices, planning ahead for eating occasions, all add up to the big victory on the scales.

As your clothes loosen and the weight melts away, don't be too discouraged if people don't notice right away. I lost 50 pounds before casual acquaintances started saying Wow!

Remember that every day you make changes, you are one day closer to making new habits. Those days will go by anyway, so focus on enjoying the journey. It won't seem so tedious and long that way! God Bless you. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat.....I have about 140 to lose. I've lost 45lbs before but put it all back on, and some. Now I'm trying to get back on the train and with habits rather than rapid (I know, I know.....and I knew, I knew that wasn't the best way, lol). We can DO this though! I sent you a request :)
  • mlynwyn
    mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! In it to Win it!!!
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    You can do it.....you can do it!!!!!!!