Best time to take vitamins

Is there such a thing as a better time to take suppliments and vitamins?

Replies

• GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    The best time to take them, is the time that you best remember to take them. I take mine in the morning with breakfast. I also like to think that it will supply me with what I need through out the day, BUT that could be in my head.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I agree w/GCLyds - whenever you will remember. With the exception of ones that can upset your tummy or give you other weird issues - I've been told to take those at night so I'll be asleep and they won't bother me.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    The only supp I take is fish oil, and it says to take that with food.

I have it in the morning, but I also keep a small stash at work to have at lunch time if I forget it in the am!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    take 'em in the morning right after breakfast with a very tall glass of water
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Yeah, in the morning and/or after you work out. But always with food.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Well I take mine the same time every morning & that way I know I don't have to worry till the next day. NO good time to take them but I figure I'm having 2 glasses of water as soon as I wake up so I may as well make use of it.
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Vitamins have to always be taken with food.. Anything else depends on what type of supplement it is. Some supplements are before and/or after workouts.. Some are with or without food.. Some are in the mornings or before bed.. Go by the label.