Ask me for help on weight loss

Options
I am a personal trainer that frequents this website to use as a food tracker. If anyone needs help and/or advice, please message me! Thanks!!

-Travis

Replies

• annabelmartinez
    annabelmartinez Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Travis!!! I'm gonna take you up on that help. Can you give me a good gym workout that I can do to loe more calories??? Cardio and weights??? Thanks!!!

Annabel
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    I want to know what to do to get my stomach flat and my butt lifted and round. The rounder the better.
  • shazio
    shazio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: great.. i would love some exercises that I can do subtely at work in particular for stomach and top of legs. I thought maybe just a rep I can do at my desk or even when I go to the toilet.. just an 2-3 min thing that doesn't need any equipment but can work those muscles.
  • weege422
    Options
    Without having to take all day to type out a regimen and how to do every single exercise, your best bet would be to youtube what you are looking for. They have tons of demonstrational videos that are pretty good! Few quick exercises for thighs, squats and lunges are pretty common fairly quick and easy exercises that you could do any time. If you want a perfect stomach and butt, pay extreme attention to your diet. The hips and butt are usually the last place fat is lost in women. Doing isolated exercises in those specific areas wont necessarily make fat disappear in that area. You can't spot reduce. Google what that means if you don't know. Hope this helps! If you have a more detailed message, feel free to email me!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    LUNGES for booty!!!! Im tellin ya, its the BEST to lift and round. Do lunges, bench ups, leg press, squats and standing donkey kicks. That combined with clean eating and cardio, of course!!