First week of INSANITY, I feel like a yo-yo!

Options
Finished my first week today, Its been interesting...
I was super sore at first and now I'm not so sore, not sure if thats good or bad, doesn't being sore mean you had a good workout?
I was SUPER starving the first few days even though I was eating plenty, I was having a hard time not over eating.
Yesterday and today its like I have zero appetite, I ate breakfast yesterday and before I knew it dinner time was here and I still wasent that hungry.
I've also been goin up and down 2-4lbs a day.. I understand on insainty you may gain weight at first because muscles are ripping and retaining water etc.
All I can say is I feel like a yo-yo.
Anyone else have similar expereinces??

Replies

• mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    haha insanity is a tough one!! I did it, wasn't the greatest at it, but I tried!! I did have the same experience. I had the same thing with p90x too. You aren't always going to be sore.. The soreness comes from muscles not being used to being used. Are you following the nutrition plan?
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    haha insanity is a tough one!! I did it, wasn't the greatest at it, but I tried!! I did have the same experience. I had the same thing with p90x too. You aren't always going to be sore.. The soreness comes from muscles not being used to being used. Are you following the nutrition plan?

I'm just not as sore as I expected to be lol, sometimes its hard to get out of bed but the rest of the day I am fine, like no soreness.
    I am not following the nutrition plan, have a husband to feed and not enough money to buy foods for me and him seperatly. I do what I can with what I have. Mainly eating tuna, chicken, veggies, brown rice, whole wheat cereals, fruit, muscle milk shakes.
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hmm maybe I can help.. I'll message you