It's just not right!!!

Options
barbiesnd
barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
Hey,

So, I've been on MFP for about 6 weeks.

I like it a lot, I find it very easy to keep track, not necessarily to stay on track, but to keep track.

I get to the gym about 4 times a week. On the days that I don't make it I walk between 3-5 miles. Most days I manage to stay within my calorie allowance. So far I've lost 4lb's and I'm happy enough with that.

Here is my "It's just not right" issue. My boyfriend........... He's only started eating right by default, he gets to eat whatever I cook. His idea of exercise is sitting in the jacuzzi, steam room, sauna (or combination of the 3) then take a shower. And yet....He's lost 10lb's!!!

Like I said "IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT' ::mad: :wink:

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I eat more than 3200 cals/day and I'm still losing...

:tongue:
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Guys tend to have an easier time losing weight - especially at first. I think it has to do with body structure. I agree it's frustrating, but it is what it is.
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat more than 3200 cals/day and I'm still losing...

:tongue:

1) Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge him. I just wish that I didn't have to work so hard so he can work so little.

2) How on earth do you get to eat 3200 cals a day? I'm not even sure that I could eat that many, no wait.......yeah I could............lol!!!