What kind of car,truck or SUV do you drive?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    2006 chrysler town and country :) also have a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Nice ride. Is it the GXP, GTP, or GT trim?
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I support my country so its union made American cars only for me. If you drive a foreign car and visit my house, don't even think of parking that in my driveway. Until we can sell our cars overseas without all the bs tariffs, I'll never consider a foreign car even if its built here.

I totally agree brother.
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I love seeing Jeeps covered in mud! They seem happier that way:wink:
    I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited!

8042224656_2c844421a6.jpg
    I love my Jeep by shandamaloney, on Flickr
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have a 2007 Red Kia Sportage and I love it! Its good on gas and very comfortable...And love how the seats fold down for more space to move or pick up items from the store.....What kind of car, truck or SUV do you have?

I have a vauxhall vectra I think in the US they are opel but they look nothing like your models. I need a big car as I care for my nan in a wheelchair so I need to get that and shopping, suitcases and god knows what in the back. If I had a choice I'd get 2 cars, a audi Q7 and a fiat 500 :)
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I drive a bright yellow 2000 Ford Ranger, suitably nick-named Tweety and decked out in Tweety Bird gear. :) I've had her for 7 years today!! :) She's got 135k miles on her, never been in a wreck, and has some considerable work done to her this year. Poor baby's had to undergo a lot of surgery!

MyTruckForTilo.jpg
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I drive an 05 sporty Astra with alloys and it's a heap of SH1TE, don't ever get one lol
  • Bella_Italiana
    Options
    Mercedes Benz Kompressor :)

I :heart: my car!!!
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I walk and ride my bike.

If I need to run errands, we have a 2000 Toyota Corolla. We usually only use it about once a week or so. When she goes kaput in a few years, then we're going to get a Prius!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I just bought a 2013 Kia Sportage and I love it too!! Awesome waranty, enough room, seats fold down, awesome on gas!!! Love it!!
    I have a 2007 Red Kia Sportage and I love it! Its good on gas and very comfortable...And love how the seats fold down for more space to move or pick up items from the store.....What kind of car, truck or SUV do you have?