newbie:friends wanted

Options
Hi. I am new to getting fit and I would love to hear from anyone (queerfriendly please) who loves to talk food,fitness or anything that inspires them. I am an easygoing woman who has alot of hobbies. Artistic, smart,funny and sweet I also want to be in shape again. I do not know alot about fitness so if you could help me out that would be awesome. I'm looking to lose 20lbs. I am 4'10-very short and stout. I am a little concerned about doing too much so if you have any suggestions about setting limits etc. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Replies

• Hello, and welcome! I'm new myself. I talk food and art as often as possible. Add me ;)
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request ladies we can all motivate each other!
  • rnjive
    Options
    I new I'm in and welcom
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm always up for giving/getting some encouragement.
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    happy for you to add me if you want a girl from Sydney Australia on your list :-)))
  • pocketmel
    Options
    Hello ladies! Thanks for the friendships. I am curious about you all and I would love to hear about your experience as a newbie or as a fitness fan. I just ate sushi and had an Arizona Green tea, ginseng and honey iced tea. Not sure if that is good or not but it's better than MacDonald's though their Teriyaki salad is divine :love: What are your plans for today-tonight? I am going to see a movie tonight with my partner. No junk food or cola...I hope. I have been waning of soda pop and it is difficult because a half a can gets me through my whole day. I am really sensitive to caffeine, tanins, sugar, etc... So I feel like a zombie now in comparison. Any advice? insert zombie smiley here!
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    I'm new. Feel free to add. :)
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • fatcowkate101
    fatcowkate101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too, and sadly has no friends....add me! :)
  • OcHeather
    Options
    Hi-
    I am new as well just started, feel free to add me
  • ladeen73
    ladeen73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me also, I'm new and have one friend (who actually told me about this site). I could use the extra motivation and would be glad to give support also.

ladeen73
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :) I'm always here for help, advice, motivation, support.. whatever I can give to help you with your journey! Please feel free to add me!! :)