Not a lot to lose, but a lot to gain!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been a member for awhile now but only regularly using MFP for about a month or so. I don't have much weight to lose in pounds but I do have a lot to gain by dropping just those few pounds. Currently, in the past month I've lost 7 pounds and already feel so much better! I have more energy through the WHOLE day, less tired, more motivated to work out and feeling better about myself has helped improve my attitude towards life!

I never thought I would say this but eating right and working out has actually become fun for me! Crazy, I know. I don't use MFP to track my workouts, only my food intake.I do workout though 5-6 times/week alternating group cardio classes and circuit training along with strength training with a trainer. I love Piloxing and Werq classes for cardio.

Also- I currently for the last month have chosen to follow a mostly gluten free diet. Please note- this is by choice not because it is medically necessary for me. So far I really love it.

Feel free to add me! I've noticed this time around it is much more enjoyable to use MFP to connect with others for added motivation and I've stuck with it longer than other times I've tried to get healthy.

Edited- maybe I should have posted I am 4'11 and started at 122.5. Currently, 115 and my goal weight is 105.

Replies

• Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sent you an add! Sounds like your situation is similar to mine. I'm 5'2, floating about 113, trying to get to 105 or just trim down body fat %
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I just sent you an add, as well! I'm 5' and 138ish. I'm trying to get down to 115lbs...then we'll go from there if I want to lose more or not!
  • AmandaD100
    AmandaD100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks both for your add! Sometimes I feel like those last few pounds are the hardest to lose! I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so pay no mind to my food diary the next few days! :ohwell: