WARNING: Extreme Pig-Out Can KILL

Options
This will GROSS you out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTKysI59HAw&feature=related

We covered this in Marketing Class today. The Chapter was on Truth in Advertising

Our Class' Conclusion?: Legal...

But there was a split as to whether this was Ethical or not. Where do you weigh in?

Replies

• ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options
    Unethical but Caveat emptor. If there wasn't a demand for it, this place wouldn't exist.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If I was in the area, I might check it out....but I'd probably want to split a burger with 2 or 3 chums.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanted to gag myself when I watched the video. I couldn't BELIEVE people would eat burgers with buns coated in lard! So gross!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    But lard is one of the tastiest fats to cook with! When I make bacon, I always render the fat for later!!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I've never seen anything like it! Wow. People actually eat that crap. May as well just drink a bottle of oil or pound of lard and save themselves the nasty and unladylike mess trying to eat one of those burgers. Not even a token piece of lettuce.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    So unbelievably disgusting.

Found another article that shows a guy being wheeled out of the place into an ambulance! People CHEERED, they thought it was a publicity stunt!

Wow.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    For a while I thought 'ah well its just a gimmicky idea , if people are going to eat this crap then they would anyway elsewhere', and then I saw the 350 pounds and over eat free part.. if that's true then it really is appalling.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    But lard is one of the tastiest fats to cook with! When I make bacon, I always render the fat for later!!

Me too, but I eat no grains.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i like the most Liked comment on that vid.