• Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2 Chains and Kanye West - The Birthday Song
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    2 Chains and Kanye West - The Birthday Song

friend's birthday, small pub/karaoke night. Large rowdy group next to us, a few sporting cowboy hats and having a great time. One looked like Stabler from SVU. Hot.
    They shove their birthday girl up to sing a song and she drags me, too! cowboy hats. Drinking beer from the pitcher. I expect a country song, and I've had enough to drink that it sounds like I've lived in the south.

Nope. Not country. Kanye west. Birthday song.
    ABout 30 seconds into it, I realize this. Too late to tuck away that country twang I get in my voice at that level of intoxication.
    did I mention I absolutely suck at singing? So I'm trying to get out a few lines, apologize to the crowd for sucking, and bending back laughing. hard. Thank god my friend had the good sense to take the mic away from me!!
    Good times!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    listening to me some Pitbul!

oh how that man makes me happy! :)
  • magj0y
    Options

Yes. He is awesome, I love his facial expressions. He is so sexy. Very different, I like that.
  • Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Trey Songz - Check Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!

I love me some Trey Songz. That man is Beautiful!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

Yes. He is awesome, I love his facial expressions. He is so sexy. Very different, I like that.

haha,he is different. but,im kinda attracted to his type..
    i love Vin Deisel too...

haha, maybe its the way they carry theirselves,or dress .... or there mussels ! lol.
  • magj0y
    Options

haha,he is different. but,im kinda attracted to his type..
    i love Vin Deisel too...

haha, maybe its the way they carry theirselves,or dress .... or there mussels ! lol.

For me, it's how he can express so much in his eyes. J'Lo, dance again, the vid is pretty cool with him.Just him the 1st 30 seconds. he says "No way jose" made me laugh. In jamaica my friend was hammered and when asked a guy his name
    Hammered friend "hi! what's your name?"
    Dude "oh, it's Jose"
    hammered friend "oh, where's hose B?" with a goofy grin. we apologized profusely for his hammered comment.