do you log in here more than facebook?

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Definitely log in here 100 times as much. Ditched facebook because I cant discuss my goals and the main focus of my life on there. It is safe and supportive here.
  • amsmall
    Options
    Oh, yeah, a lot more, at about a 10:1 ratio! For the same reason as someone said earlier--MFP actually helps me!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to keep my facebook anymore but some of my friends are in bands and post show dates on there and my mom doesn't want me to give up facebook because she likes me uploading pictures of my daughter since she lives far away.

That stuff, and the fact that it would take me a really long freaking time to delete everything or save pictures on my hard drive.
  • greatdanebabies
    Options
    A lot of times I will have both up but I spend more time on MFP. I usually open MFP first and FB when I get around to it!
  • AmandaD100
    AmandaD100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't even have a Facebook anymore and am addicted to MFP!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I log onto Facebook more, but I do love me some MFP.
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    I joined MFP on August 5th...I have logged onto FB MAYBE 3 times since then. I agree with everyone else... I love chatting with all my MFP buddies, love the message boards, I don't miss all the BS on FB....
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I def spend more time here then any other site on the internet period...lol
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just said no (more) to FB and am not sorry although I call this my "FB Lite":glasses:
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't even have facebook!

Ditto
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Technically, yes bc I never log out of FB. But I visit the sites about the same lol.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    What's Facebook?

JUST KIDDING!! Who needs facebook when you have MFP :wink:
    (I actually had my sisters & brother tell me to get a facebook account so they can keep in touch with me & talk to me... we all live within 1 hour of each other & know each other's cell#'s... uh, if you want to keep in touch with me text or CALL me! DOH!)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I absolutely do log onto here more than facebook
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    i was thinking the same thing today. I'm new here, and find this way more addicting than FB. I think if MFP were as popular as FB, the world would be a healthier place. Gym memberships would go up, organic foods would go down in cost, the drug companies would struggle, children would be healthier, and everything else you can think of.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    about 60/40, here a little more often lately.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i'm currently doing both!
    & they said i couldnt do more than one thing at a time!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm on here often, but facebook is like.... my life and addiction.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The longer I have MFP, the less time I'm on Facebook! Facebook is boring anyway, it's always the same stuff on it.
  • Chelle265
    Chelle265 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Since I started at MFP, I usually always have an MFP tab... same with FB.