Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer?

Options
So I had purchased the 10 Minute Trainer years ago. LOL. Obviously I have never used it. Went looking around for an electrical cord then in my parent's basement (because my silly dad took away the extension that the treadmill needed, blimey!) only to stumble upon it. Decided to take back home with me the whole set. Anyone tried this before? If so, how was it?

P.s. I was really bad in splurging then. And Beachbody makes some really convincing advertisements.. If only I actually used it haha

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    It will only work for you if you do the schedule that triple the dvd's....so you're doing more like 45 minutes of working out rather than 10 minutes.

If you absolutely CAN'T do more than one DVD because of the time constraint, something is better than nothing.
  • bebifal
    Options
    If you"re looking for a quick workout I recommend it. Try using it with resistance bands
  • JDMRoma
    JDMRoma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes, Great program...stack a few workouts in to get some time into it. Follow the schedule and go for it !
    Its a great place to start !! one heck of an Ab routine too !!

It was my first program, now about to finish my second round of P90X !

Love the Beachbody workouts !!

John
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Going to start it on Monday along with Zumba :) It's a good thing I still have the schedule *brushes off years of dust*
  • Outlawhorses
    Outlawhorses Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to order Zumba and ten min workout ....hope they help