Looking for ACTIVE members:)

Options

Replies

• Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Cam, 25 from Scotland. Always looking for people to keep me going, and hopefully I can return the favour.
  • hnrain79
    Options
    I'm generally on every day. I comment and try to be supportive! Looking for the same of course!
  • angela1069
    Options
    I just joined .I am on everyday but I am still learning to navigate and work this thing lol.
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site but not new to nutrition and working out! i log in every week day on weekends i just have the app on my phone. anyone can feel free to add me!! we are all in this together!
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im active feel free to add me
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you! Being on this site has changed my life for the better. If we surround ourselves with positive motivated people then results will be seen faster. Out with the old friends and welcome your new ones!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, I love talking to my friends and I am on my 475th day or something crazy.
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday as well, boing going strong since June. Anyone can add me as well.

Have a great Friday!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    I'm here everyday!!! Warning, I do participate in Boobie Friday though, it reminds me how important it is!!
  • kmwinter79
    kmwinter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in everyday, open diary and love to comment on people's posts, and receive comments too! Good luck!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am active - just don't move much <waves paws>
  • Tsoper
    Tsoper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm an active person & I need some new friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday, several times a day. Feel free to add me!
  • loveachallenge
    loveachallenge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Active!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    I've been here since Jan, barely post but I will make it my business to start posting as I need the motivation.
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i'm on everyday.
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Here everyday! Love to give and receive support. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    You can add me! I'm very supportive and active on and off the site:smile:
  • jamface11
    Options
    Had the exact same post yesterday, anyone feel free to add me :) Love being able to connect a little to the people on my friends list.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Jeff. I'm logging my food pretty much everyday. Just discovered the forum a minute ago. Please add me lol.