Anyone want to be my friend?

Options
Hello!

I could really use some friends to help me with my weight loss journey. I would love to be there to support you, will you help support me? I currently have NO friends (on myfitnesspal, not real life of course).

I am a 31 year old tax accountant and dance instructor... yes, you read that correctly. As a dancer I was in very good shape as a teenager, but once 'real life' set in, the weight piled on. I have gained and lost and gained some more over the last several years. Although I am really in this to be healthier, I think in order for that to happen, I should lose about 60 pounds.

Please add me if you are interested. :)

Replies

• beachgirl140
    beachgirl140 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you! I am pretty new and could definitely use more support!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Count me in..trying to loose 15...welcome!
  • vicky11_17
    Options
    Hi im Vicky I am pretty new to this awesome websit this is my first week WELCOME good luck to us
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want a supportive friend...
  • wagsie
    wagsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, been on here about 2 months, lost 12lb doing this and Zumba twice a week (plus anything I else I can do around work and family life!) I have an under active thyroid that has made losing weight in the past really hard but this seems to be working. Was really slim when I was younger, but like you the weight has gone on as I've got older, 49 next month and hate the way I look in the mirror so decided to try on here, just found out I lost two pounds this week, normally only lose a pound so feeling great today :)
  • juiletflt
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I already feel so much more motivated. Anyone else?
  • ciobair
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 8 weeks in and find that the friends thing actually helps - knowing that someone is reading your food diary and commenting, helps keep me honest and motivated.
  • mmyers1987
    Options
    Id love to help support you, I find supporting others also helps me keep myself in check. Good luck on your fitness journey :)
  • marsipan2
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I just started as well. (:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose, too, and will be starting a group for people with similar stats. If you are interested, just look for my recent post (from tonight, 9/29/12) that says "looking for support buddies with similar stats" and post if you are interested in being part of the group! Best of luck to you! YOU CAN DO IT!!! :-)
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Would love to have friends that are into dancing!
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mark. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    Hello, I'm going to add you! is my pleasure, goof friends are always welcome to add me :)
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I just started MFP again and am looking for some motivating friends also. I added you.