Anyone managed to lose weight with diet alone?

Options
2»

Replies

• SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    yea, so far I have lost weight with diet alone. I try not to eat bad carbs and plenty of protein and good fats and i watch my portions. Thats about it.... seems to be working.
  • ShellyH005
    Options
    Being over 40, I am finding it harder and harder to lose weight by just dieting; not to mention, a few weeks ago my doctor informed me that I was peri-menopause. In any event, I can't just diet to lose weight, I must workout out...and as we get older it doesn't get easier. Lately, I have become more active at my gym, going three to four times a week. The other issue with peri-menopause, are the health problems that can follow if I'm not careful. Coming from a family with a history of heart problems, I MUST diet and exercise; it's the scary sad truth. After hearing this news from my doctor, I kind of withdrew from some social activities and I am trying to come out of it, and I will eventually... In the mean time, I will work me.

Best of luck to you all!
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    30 lbs so far!!!

Below is my starting weight of 196lbs.

2kpuex.png

This is about 15 lbs down.

a5jcbp.jpg

Another 15 (my current weight) and the clothes I was wearing no longer stay in place for a picture.

zxth6v.jpg

I love love love your body shape! Lucky lady.
    I would kill for that shape at goal.
    :happy:
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    30 lbs so far!!!

Below is my starting weight of 196lbs.

2kpuex.png

This is about 15 lbs down.

a5jcbp.jpg

Another 15 (my current weight) and the clothes I was wearing no longer stay in place for a picture.

zxth6v.jpg

I love love love your body shape! Lucky lady.
    I would kill for that shape at goal.
    :happy:

Thank you. :]