What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    New lingerie! I am always in uniforms for work but, I splurge & luxuriate myself with sexy nightwear. I want to go back to wear the smaller sizes again like I wore when I got married 20 yrs ago. Goal weight is my pre marriage weight.
  • Shawty_Ro
    Options
    walking around naked lol
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Being one of the really fit people in the gym. Not feeling like a dressed up cow.

Setting new fitness goals.

Buying new jeans that make my as$ look awesome.

Having a normal BMI for the first time ever!

Maintenance level calories sound like heaven.
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe! I don't want to spend $ on clothes now even though everything is too big because I know I'll just lose more and need to buy everything again. I'm just buying a couple of basic things that will get me by in the interim.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    What are the little things that you look forward to:

For example a couple of mine are :

-To wear baggy oversized clothes and still look small
    -For when I go travelling I could just hop out of my clothes into my bikini and swim in waterfalls or beaches we have just come across and not worry.
    -To wear dresses without those damn leggings and cardigans to cover up!

Keep your eye on the prize. Because all that is quite fun when you get there. I love that I can wear almost anything and look good, but the bummer is when you go shopping most clothes are too big, and the small stuff is slim pickins. I'm on a tight budget the moment and went to the local Ross store and they didn't have many small dresses for me to choose from, I only found two I liked, and I was lucky enough that one fit and looked fabulous so I have something to wear to a wedding tomorrow now. But over all it's quite fun. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE. :)
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    And like mclarkin75 said, normal boots!
  • positivepineapple
    Options
    Doing my laundry on my stomach.

This is going to sound totally lame (or hilarious or both) but the first picture that popped into my head when I read this was someone literally lying on their stomach and trying to put laundry into the washer...I was all "why is that a goal?!"

And then I realized you meant you'd have washboard abs. :laugh:

For me it will definitely be buying cute new clothes AND setting new awesome fitness goals to accomplish!

Lol I pictured that too at first hahahaha
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Being able to go to the beach and being comfortable in just a pair of board shorts. Been well over 5 years since I've been swimming..
  • wannabeafitmum
    Options
    Not stressing about what clothes I was wearing..
    Knowing I'll look good in most things!
    Hopefully no more jelly belly/overhang from c-sections!

Feeling sooooo much better within myself...

Not self conscious..
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being one of the really fit people in the gym. Not feeling like a dressed up cow.

this^^^
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Husband is bring me on a shopping spree :)
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options

Washboard abs!! Hahah! I see whatcha did there!!! :-D

Washboard abs!! Hahah! I see whatcha did there!!! :-D

Oh thank goodness; I had serious ??? swirling through my head.

This is going to sound totally lame (or hilarious or both) but the first picture that popped into my head when I read this was someone literally lying on their stomach and trying to put laundry into the washer...I was all "why is that a goal?!"

And then I realized you meant you'd have washboard abs. :laugh:

For me it will definitely be buying cute new clothes AND setting new awesome fitness goals to accomplish!

Lol I pictured that too at first hahahaha

Y'all cracked me up :)