So I joined a competition...

Options
So I decided to join a competition at work like the Biggest Loser. 10 weeks, see who can lose the most body fat percentage...

Any suggestions as to the best ways to win this thing. Its quite a large chunk of change if you win!!!!

Thanks so much

Kati

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a message on here!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to loose Body weight, like biggest looser, or body fat %? This can change your action plan as loosing body fat % you could build muscle and not loose much weight and still win, if that is the case I would focus on weights but and still do cardio, while if it was the other way highest % weight loss then cardio should be your main focus while doing some weights. Good luck.
  • gmvanloo
    gmvanloo Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Diet is very important so try to eat as clean as possible. Little starches for dinner. Have a 5 ounce piece of protienn d a non starchy vegetable for dinner. And like someone else suggested lift some weights. Do not be afraid to lift heavy. Try to do more free weights and not machines. You'll see better results out of free weights.

Try to stick to breakfast, lunch, dinner and one snack a day. If you get hungry between meals feel free to snack on unlimited amounts of carrots, cucumbers, etc.

Remember 80% of being thin/lean is diet.

Good luck - you'll have to keep us all posted on how it's going!