Maternity Running Apparel

Options
This is my fourth pregnancy, and by far my most healthy and active.... so that being said... In the next few months I will be needing some running pants or leggings that will accommodate my bump and not fall down when I run. All of the maternity "activewear" that I have seen is more geared towards running errands than actually working out. Do any running mamas have any tips for me?

Replies

• nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    runningskirts.com

One of the owners ran marathons during her pregnancy - they should have lots in their line that would work.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have never been pregnant (congrats!) but I would get some maternity leggings (that go up over the belly) and just run in those!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this as well, since we are trying to get pregnant... have you google searched for maternity workout wear?
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Try: fitnfabulous.co.uk

or

http://www.bumpalicious.co.uk/maternity-sports-wear

again another UK site, sorry!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I have googled it and the results were minimal, so I was just wondering if anyone had tried anything that worked well. I also read that wearing belly support can help when your belly gets bigger. Has anyone used a belly support belt?