October "Life's New Journey" Challenge

Options
"INVITATION, INVITATION, INVITATION"

Another New Month which means the start of a new challenge and an invitation to all....

This challenge involves entering your weight every Monday onto a spreadsheet. There are also optional daily mini food and exercise challenges posted on the homepage for your involvement and enjoyment. Weekly and monthly winners are calculated and the top 15 losers are posted.

It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes and is great for your own personal accountability.

The first weigh-in would be October 1st and every Monday after that.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and October 1st things get rolling.

I look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling , :smile: :wink:

Replies

• LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for another month. Want to try & get those mini challenges nailed this time!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll ttry it! There's one week where I won't be able to weigh in until Wednesday or so, but I'm def willing to give this a try if that's okay?! :)
  • kerryhannum
    kerryhannum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to know how to get involved. I just started myfitnesspal 2 days ago and love it!!! I have 45 pounds to loose. Could someone help get me started in this challenge? thanks
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    The instructions are in the main post ^

I want to enter this, it sounds awesome.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in again - havent been in the top 15 for a few weeks so going to get back there!!
  • MariAOK
    Options
    I would like to try this from the start this time! Thanks again for doing this. :)
  • juiletflt
    Options
    Count me in.
  • BRH0717
    Options
    I would like to join as well!! I am almost to my halfway point and I need some new motiviation!
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to be more concious of weighing in every Monday!!
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! :)
  • daizzi
    daizzi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Count me in please, I need to get back on track after my hols :smile:
  • meriw74
    meriw74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My 38th birthday is Monday and this challenges seems like a great way to start my new year.
  • albhd4
    albhd4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kristind622
    Options
    Please count me in. I've just achieved my last goal and it's time for a new one.
  • Jacks4MJ
    Options
    I would like to join in please. Thanks for coordinating something like this!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm just shy of a month into my journey and looking for ways to spice it up.
  • Louie1956
    Louie1956 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Monday will end my 3rd week with MyFitnessPal - - - - I have been successful and REALLY like the accountability of the website.

I WILL TRY the October Challenge - how ABSOLUTELY awesome it would be if I can be in control of what I eat for an entire month!!!!

LindaLou
  • acmerunner
    acmerunner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • kimberly2504
    kimberly2504 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge! I've been struggling with my motivation lately and I think this would help. Thanks!