Please review my diary - Need feedback

Options
Hello,

So I have been back here and tracking again. I was doing well but my weight does fluctuate alot during the week (1 by one pound this morning, and I think I was maybe about 150 over my 1200 calorie intake)

I work in an office but do work out 3 times per week.... would that still be 1200 cal intake?

As of my measurments, I am currently 5'8.5 and weight about 157 right now. Want to get down to 145lbs...

Please take a look at my diary and give me feedback. Thanks!

:drinker: :smile:

Replies

• awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You don't have much to lose so you need to set realistic goals, 1/2 pound a week. then you need to eat those calories, all of them or as close to as possible. Eat things like avocados, nuts, lean meats for protein.

Make sure to measure/ weigh everything to ake sure you aren't cheating yourself.

Don't weigh yourself every day! Maybe once a week.

Take measurements and pics.

You eat a lot of processed food, probably a lot of sodium. So water weight.

Make sure to drink plenty of water.
  • mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My weight can fluctuate by 5 pounds per week depending on my diet. Yours looks heavily processed and you probably are not eating enough. Increase water intake and protein.
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    im no expert but seems like lotsssss of sodium. which means usually water weight
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My weight can fluctuate by 5 pounds per week depending on my diet. Yours looks heavily processed and you probably are not eating enough. Increase water intake and protein.

This seems like great advice