I'm back!!!

Weight has its way of finding its way back. I lost some weight on here before but I'm back because It doesn't stay away. Some of you knew me as Cheryls mom. Hi everybody can't wait to get started.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome back ... and good luck on your weight loss journey ... YOU CAN DO IT
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Welcome back! I'm a returning wagontumbler too! This time I'm never logging off :wink: :laugh:
  • Thanks. I will need all the support I can. Boy did I ever tumble from that wagon.:grumble:
  • Welcome back Cheryls Mom!!
  • After tipping the scale to over 160, I decided it is time! I was given this site last year by a nutritionist to log my eating and exercise. My real problem is not making time for exercising and since I am a home medical transcriptionist and sit on my butt all day, it is starting to show at age 46 years old! I hope I can take this serious and it will help if I have friends on here to help me!
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Thanks. I will need all the support I can. Boy did I ever tumble from that wagon.:grumble:

Same here!!! I think I fell off the wagon onto my head, causing me to lose all common sense!!! :laugh:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    I'm back to, weight and all. I think someone said it best NEVER LOGGING OFF !:wink: good luck to all of us:smile:
  • :love: I love you all. Forgot how encouraging this site is. Thanks to you all and may god help me stick to it this time.:love: