Boobs!!

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Why does no one plan ahead for this sort of thing? Suck the booby fat out and stick it in a jar somewhere. Lose the weight. Shoot said booby fat back in.

I should really be a scientist.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    TTIWWOP :explode:

You know you've been reading BOOB threads too long when you understand that acronym. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

threadpics.gif
  • Yes, I've dropped 2 bra sizes. I miss them, and I'm sick of buying bras!
  • Hey...I went from 145 to 125 via running (started running after 2nd child) & first thing that went were my boobs, so I bought some - I love them and they're great. I was able to run 21km 9 weeks later. They're not obnoxious, nor do they "need to be" you pick the size and the product, if you can afford it and you feel it is something you really want, go for it.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    I am currently in Bra Size Purgatory :( Can't find any the correct size. I tried on a couple of Bras a couple of days ago, 12B was too big around my back (on the last hooks) and 10C was too small in the cup >:( At my biggest i was 16DD Never in my life did i think i would ever be looking at considering buying a size 10.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 573 Member
    Starting a bra graveyard. They are perkier and more toned though. I much prefer these ones :)
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    omg I can't wait!!! A year before I had my daughter I had reduction surgery done....then I gained weight and 2 pregnancies later you'd hardly know it. Still a bit smaller than they were before my surgery.....but still ginormous :ohwell:
  • Why does no one plan ahead for this sort of thing? Suck the booby fat out and stick it in a jar somewhere. Lose the weight. Shoot said booby fat back in.

If only it could work that way. That is funny.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Why does no one plan ahead for this sort of thing? Suck the booby fat out and stick it in a jar somewhere. Lose the weight. Shoot said booby fat back in.

They can actually do this now! They can suck the fat out of your gut and put in in your chest. They add stem cells from your plasma, or something like that to the fat, and it keeps about 80% of the transplanted fat cells alive. Yes, there is a God!

And I am really embarrassed that I clicked on this thread. ;-)
  • If I would get my *kitten* in gear, I can't wait to lose them! They are too big and uncomfortable and I can't wait until they are smaller!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    60lbs gone almost 38B/36C to 36B/34C/32D. Been told my actual size should b a a 32D since my ribs are 30.5
  • I'm losing my boobs, too, but as a guy, that's probably a good thing.

Also, there's a disturbing lack of boob pictures in this thread...
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    <---- Mine are actually more perkier and still D's. Hubby like the old ones though. *sigh*
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I as a 48 F/G and now I'm a 34D I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new smaller boobs. Ideally I'd like to shrink down to a very very small C
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    TTIWWOP :explode:

You know you've been reading BOOB threads too long when you understand that acronym. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

threadpics.gif

Thank you, CM!! :). I was clueless as to what this meant. I guess I haven't been in enough boob threads...
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    This is hilarious! Something we all can relate to!!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    i had small, firm boobs before i started losing weight, now they barely exist. but it's ok, i prefer my new butt and legs to having boobs :)
  • jjtl0811
    jjtl0811 Posts: 7 Member
    Mine are still so big I have to go to lane bryant for them only! After nursing my two children and losing 96 lbs I just feel their not as full!!!! Looking into a lift when I'm done losing! They haven't been perky since i was 16, lol!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    I just wanted to say I hate it when I lose boobs.
  • I cannot believe anyone with a size 44DD would complain about how small their boobs are getting. I cant wait to lose mine, they are just big hanging bags of F A T!