Easter fitness challenge - Mar 05

Options
Good morning all

Core fitness dvd 45 mins this morning.
Went for a walk 1 hr with dogs etc.

Got to collect my son from school another 30 mins walk in a bit.

My son is having a friend over for dinner I am trying to drink a couple of mugs of camomile tea this afternoon I always need it when my son has friends round is it me or does anyone else find it hard to control 7 year old boys with friends when they start showing off and being rude why does the topic of conversation have to be about farts burps and other boy bits? I hope this is just boys or I will need something stronger than tea when my girls start school and want to bring their friends home too.

Any way have a gr8 day all!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning all

Core fitness dvd 45 mins this morning.
    Went for a walk 1 hr with dogs etc.

Got to collect my son from school another 30 mins walk in a bit.

My son is having a friend over for dinner I am trying to drink a couple of mugs of camomile tea this afternoon I always need it when my son has friends round is it me or does anyone else find it hard to control 7 year old boys with friends when they start showing off and being rude why does the topic of conversation have to be about farts burps and other boy bits? I hope this is just boys or I will need something stronger than tea when my girls start school and want to bring their friends home too.

Any way have a gr8 day all!!!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! Half way through another week. I just don't know where the time goes! Just reminds us that we need to use our time wisely and make the most of everyday. How are YOU going to make the most of today???

Yesterday I rode my bike for 65 min and did my own arm workout. I also drank all of my water, took my vitamins & meds, and tracked all of my food. Had to ride for a little extra time as my hubby brought home dinner from QDoba last night and got me soft tacos instread of crispy ones. I ALWAYS order the crispy ones as 3 pork tacos are 500 calories ~ that's doable for me. Oh, well. I was watching the Biggest Loser anyway so it wasn't a huge deal to just keep riding. And, I got enough calories in to cover them. No harm done.

Anyway,
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole

ps Vicky ~ I'm already trying to work with my three year old about not using words like 'fart' and saying excuse me and such. We will see if it helps when he's 7 and/or around friends later!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! I did my BL Cardio Max all three levels. Raining here in NY but only 37 degrees. We escaped the freezing rain that was forecast for last night but now we are having pretty serious flooding issues. Might have to polish up the rowboat:wink:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Topped 1,000 calories burned mark yesterday for the first time. I just kept going at the gym. Then husband and I walked to the caucus. It was packed! Usually the democrats don't matter in Texas, so everything was confused. Interesting nonetheless.
    So it was: 50 min elliptical, 50 minutes uphill walking, 20 minutes leisurely walking. Today is weights again!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! Finally - the week is half over YAY!!
    Did my video this a.m. - 3rd day in a row getting up and exercising YAY!!
    Stayed in my calorie limit yesterday, in fact all week. Another YAY!
    Was disappointed - my workout on Exercise TV was not there this am - good thing I have my videos!
    Have a great Wednesday!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    For those that haven't, check out ariannedavis's pictures - she mentioned last night she wanted help picking out a dress.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Three days in a row of morning exercise for me as well! Today I got up early enough to get in 50 minutes of cardio -- 25 on the bike and 25 on the elliptical (which is thoroughly kicking my *kitten*).

Tonight I'll squeeze in 30 minutes of yoga and 15 minutes of abs before bed.

I'm feeling great!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Julie, we received the ice in Vermont! Drove to the Town Hall in 4 wheel drive 1st gear. No exercise yesterday, worked a Vermont primary. Today was a snow day, make that an ice day. I did get out today after it finally stopped sleeting and then raining. Just starting out again on my snowshoes only 15 minutes on relatively flat going. Better than nothing. I'll take it and run. Got on my scale this morning and was down to 162.4 so I only lost .6 lb but thats better than gaining. So keeping to my foods is still working for me. My chart went to H E doublehockeysticks this week. So glad I can start anew with it. Well take care all I will see you tomorrow.~Karen
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today was just a walk. But, it was snowy, so I used all my extra trudging and balancing muscles...I really feel it in my quads. Oh, I was wearing my backpack, too. So that's 40 minutes of weighted walking. I guess that's not "just a walk". Also, I'm going to try to do some yoga stretching later.

:flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's 1:30am and I'm just making it here. Today was my first day of spring break/time off. I have been so productive and still have 3 days off! :wink:

Mary, thanks for the dress vote & support. I don't want people to misunderstand me; unfotunately pageants have a stereotype of being all beauty and no brains. Not this girl! I helped pay for college with scholarships that I won. You can all probably tell by now that I'm a full time tom-boy that happens to enjoy dressing up. I'll have to post a pic when I actually do my hair & make-up; you won't recognize me! I really appreciate any feedback you may have; be honest! (and remember I still have 20lbs to go)

Anyways, back to the challenge at hand. Did 90 min on gazelle (over 1,000 cal burned :noway: ) and am finishing my last water for the day. I am100% dedicated to breaking 150 for my birthday. I've been stagnant for several months, so I am stepping things up. I can already tell a difference in how I feel after taking a multi-vitamin for only two weeks and the scale is creeping down decimal by decimal :laugh:

See you tomorrow; oh wait, it already is!:laugh: Yes, I really need to go to bed now! :drinker: