Hi there :)

Options
Hello, just thought I would introduce myself. The names Kristin hehe...
I have lost over 200lbs! and you can do it too! I wish ALL of you good luck on your weight loss journeys!
Losing weight is NEVER easy, but it's well worth it! It takes willpower, determination, and someone who wants to work for it!

What ever you do, never ever give up! Success don't come over night, it takes months even years...

For me I have lost the weight by eating healthier! I stray away from Salts and Sugars!
I only eat 1,000-1,200 Calories a day, I drink plenty of water, eat plenty of veggies and fruit,
and I have a proper sleeping schedule, I also workout at least an hour a day.

Good luck everyone!

Oh and PS. If anyone needs an inspiration buddy, just message me or send me a friend request. :)

Replies

• keoshalp
    Options
    I want to be like you when I grow up. ....yeah Iam 36, but thats not important. AWESOME success!
  • Zombie050
    Zombie050 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    nice! Well, the names Bryant. I'm 23 years old. Just recently started being really serious with this site and with my diet. So I hope to started losing them pounds! lol
  • KBE1990
    Options
    I wish you guys the BEST of luck! You both can do it for sure! Just keep your head held high , and never give up! Also you are going to make mistakes and cheat every once in a while, so don't beat yourself up if ya do! Just pick yourself up and move on and try harder the next day, losing weight is a day at a time. :)
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, keep up the good work! You look great.