Debate at work: how many men can braid?

Options
2»

Replies

• coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Shoot if it were not for my husband's braiding skills my daughter's hair would never be braided. He can french braid too.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Interesting post!!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, I'd braid my older sister's hair at church to fill the time.
    I used to play solitaire, but the church said it was gambling and stopped me. =(
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    My ex-husband could and did. My son-in-law does very intricate braids, knots and so on. He also does my granddaughter's hair most days. He did even before my daughter passed away because he loves to work with braids and material of all sorts.
    My family all knew how to mend and make nets for fishing too so all the men could braid.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    get back to work
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    LOL. yes back to work. :p

seriously though, I can as well.. My grandmother owned an arts and crafts center, so I can do all kinds of things like that. LOL.
    It just doesnt come up much.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    My husband can and does it great!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I won't say it would be the most awesome looking braid, but I can do it. It's not like it's that hard...
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend can french braid. :flowerforyou:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    My husband can braid pretty much anything. My husband might be able to French Braid, but I don't know. I haven't had long enough hair for a while to worry about it.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can French tickle