Rainy day....ughhhh

Options
What's your favorite thing to do on rainy days??????

Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    well if I had someone it would be a different answer. But since I am alone, I would have to say sleep
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Exercise dvd to start the day and shake off those rainy day blues followed by watching cartoons with the kids and a little bit of gaming :D
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    well if I had someone it would be a different answer. But since I am alone, I would have to say sleep

seriously...still 2 different answers? interesting...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Would love to just lay in bed and cuddle with my fiance... but since he is at work, I am here on MFP.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    put on my gas mask, go outside and find the nearest rain puddle....jump up and down, stomp, spash, all while screaming...."THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! WE MUST KILL THEM ALL"

side note: I just moved into the neighborhood a few months ago and neighbors are already borrowing my tools....I need to get their attention so the borrowing will stop. :angry:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Would love to just lay in bed and cuddle with my fiance... but since he is at work, I am here on MFP.

I heard if you get in the kitchen, your impending marriage has a better chance of surviviing.
  • MissJenova
    Options
    put on my gas mask, go outside and find the nearest rain puddle....jump up and down, stomp, spash, all while screaming...."THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! WE MUST KILL THEM ALL"

^This

But I'd settle for normal puddle jumping :happy:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't judge me....you haven't met my neighbors! :bigsmile:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I heard if you get in the kitchen, your impending marriage has a better chance of surviviing.

LMAO!! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Rainy days mean Horror movie fest time. Preferably with someone to cuddle up on the couch with