First Progress Pic

Options
Ok, so today was the end of my jobs biggest loser competition and I did awesome. It motivated me to finally start a photobucket and make a progress picture compilation. Hopefully this works:

Progress_zps5150ac79.jpg

Replies

• bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's great that your work does something like that. Keep up the good work!
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Great work. That is very inspirational for me to keep going.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Nice change. Now all you have to do is lose the Mohawk.:bigsmile:
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options

The mohawk is a "tribute" for my brother who was deployed. Hes coming home next weekend. I'm keeping it for the Tough Mudder we're running next month and then I can go back to completely shaving it bald again.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. So great to be part of such an encouraging community.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options

The mohawk is a "tribute" for my brother who was deployed. Hes coming home next weekend. I'm keeping it for the Tough Mudder we're running next month and then I can go back to completely shaving it bald again.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. So great to be part of such an encouraging community.
    Awesome. Thank your brother for me. My little cousin, Jordan, just got back from the sandbox. When you look at the ingredient list on the giant can of whoopass shaped like a C130, Jordan is on the ingredient list. :bigsmile:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!!
  • OdeToEmma
    OdeToEmma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Awesome. Thank your brother for me. My little cousin, Jordan, just got back from the sandbox. When you look at the ingredient list on the giant can of whoopass shaped like a C130, Jordan is on the ingredient list. :bigsmile:

I'll gladly thank him and thank your cousin for me. I have nothing but the utmost respect for our troops. I might not like the causes all the time, but their dedication to protecting us is unmatched. I would have joined myself, but I would miss my daughter growing up.
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look great!! :happy:
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My first forum post is to say - WELL DONE!!!!! Great inspiration for a guy who just started a long journey.
  • Wow! Congrats! Keep it up.
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    My first forum post is to say - WELL DONE!!!!! Great inspiration for a guy who just started a long journey.

You can do it! If you need some support, have any questions, or just want to add me for ****s and giggles, please feel free. I'm all about helping everyone reach their goals.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great transformation!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You're so awesome it's ridiculous!
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    You're so awesome it's ridiculous!

Aww thanks! Thats so sweet of you!
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    awesome job! congrats! you look great!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    A hunk-a-hunk! great job you look awesome.... (How old are you again? I really I doubt it would bother me much to be called a cougar.)
  • rbaubonis
    Options
    Dude, good thing for the tatoos, or your brother wouldn't recognize you! Nice job!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Well, I'm assuming you won the contest! Wow! You look awesome! ;)
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    A hunk-a-hunk! great job you look awesome.... (How old are you again? I really I doubt it would bother me much to be called a cougar.)

*Blushing* Thank you for the kind words. I'm 28.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!