Cimanim

Homicidebarbie
Homicidebarbie Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hai!!!

Just thought i would share a quick tip for those that don't necessarily like the taste of water. My husband is diabetic, and he was reading that cinnamon is REALLY good for lowering blood sugar- SOOO we started putting cinnamon sticks in pitchers of water!! usually 3 per pitcher. The first initial taste of the water is the same, as normal water, but the after taste is WONDERFUL!!!! ( not over powering) this has helped me to drink 8 glasses a day or more :D just thought i would share.

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I have also heard good things about cinnamon. It has many medicinal properties, from curing fungus, to helping brain function.
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    cool gonna try that now istead of drinkin water stright thanks :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Does it need to be hot water or will cold water work to pull the flavor from the cinnamon?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I just use it like the salt for a tequila shot, lick the back of your hand, pour some cinnamon on it, lick it, chug some water, repeat.
    :tongue:
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    I also read that cinnamin is a fat burner. I put in in my oatmeal (old fashioned, not instant 0 sodium), on my wheat toast and also in my sugar free applesauce. I have some cinnamin sticks in cabinet from Christmas, will try the water thing. Thanks!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    I just use it like the salt for a tequila shot, lick the back of your hand, pour some cinnamon on it, lick it, chug some water, repeat.
    :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: cheers!

I'll have to try that, I put cucumber & orange peel slices in my water, I bet orange peels & cinnamon would be tasty. I add cinnamon to a LOT: oatmeal, coffee, hot chocolate. Once I ran out of hot chocolate (the horror!!!) and discovered a tasty hot drink by sticking cinnamon sticks in a pot of milk with a tsp of vanilla and heating it...
  • i use cold water!!! i will just drop 3 sticks in regular water and then refridgerate :D
This discussion has been closed.