PROTEIN POWDERS

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Well, ok then, aren't you the happy bunny today......I was just making a comment as you did try to guess at the soy one.

Yes, I do only try to guess at things. I am not smart enough to understand all the books and articles I have read on the matter so I just pull random tidbits of information out of the air until I form somewhat and a decently articulated response... I was only trying to provide you with an answer as to why someone may not wish to consume soy as the other poster obviously was not answering you. I do apologize however your inconveniencing you, offending you, and obviously wasting your time with my random useless knowledge. Have a splendid weekend.

Thank you so much for your gracious and in no way facetious apology, which I humbly accept. Have a splendid weekend yourself.

BTW: the guess comment was in reference to what the poster was 'getting at' fwiw so your tirade, while very eloquent, was really not necessary,
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Well, ok then, aren't you the happy bunny today......I was just making a comment as you did try to guess at the soy one.

Yes, I do only try to guess at things. I am not smart enough to understand all the books and articles I have read on the matter so I just pull random tidbits of information out of the air until I form somewhat and a decently articulated response... I was only trying to provide you with an answer as to why someone may not wish to consume soy as the other poster obviously was not answering you. I do apologize however your inconveniencing you, offending you, and obviously wasting your time with my random useless knowledge. Have a splendid weekend.

Thank you so much for your gracious and in no way facetious apology, which I humbly accept. Have a splendid weekend yourself.

BTW: the guess comment was in reference to what the poster was 'getting at' fwiw so your tirade, while very eloquent, was really not necessary,

Ha, well instead of further wasting my time in argument with you I will instead point out that really none of this conversation is truly necessary now is it?... And I would hardly call that a tirade :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Ha, well instead of further wasting my time in argument with you I will instead point out that really none of this conversation is truly necessary now is it?... And I would hardly call that a tirade :wink:

Lolz - nice way to not waste your time. :wink:

ETA: sorry - forgot the winkicom!
  • sonny368
    Options
    I heard from a body building trainer that you can't absorb more than 30 gr of protein per time, 1 scoop is 22-23 gr and it takes a couple of hours, you have to take 1.3/1.4 gr. per kg or pound or 0.8 gr of protein per kg/pound of lean muscles, proteins powder work great you recovery sooner and you better generally the strenght.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I heard from a body building trainer that you can't absorb more than 30 gr of protein per time, 1 scoop is 22-23 gr and it takes a couple of hours, you have to take 1.3/1.4 gr. per kg or pound or 0.8 gr of protein per kg/pound of lean muscles, proteins powder work great you recovery sooner and you better generally the strenght.

There is no evidence to suggest this to be true. Good article discussing this:

http://www.tomvenuto.com/asktom/protein_grams_per_meal.shtml