What are your Christmas goals?

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 130... which at this point is also my UGW. (I will re-evaluate when I get there)

That means 7 more pounds at just over a pound every two weeks, should get there...

Now that would feel amazing Christmas morning! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I wish i had a tardis like Dr Who , so i could go forward 12 weeks and see how i was doing , and then go back 12 weeks , and not lose the time! :-0

Lol me too!
  • misskb11
    misskb11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    20 POUNDS!!!!! Oh I REALLY hope i can!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30lbs by Christmas which would put me at my goal weight then it will be time to work on adding some muscle in the right places.
  • charltonspinney
    charltonspinney Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    UK here too.

Rather than weight loss numbers, my goal is to have a regular exercise regime in place - to have formed the habit - rather than missing one scheduled workout and quitting and bingeing because of it.

Perfectionism sucks!

Thats a very chilled and well thought out response , i like it!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would love to hit my halfway point by Christmas. That would be an awesome present. :D
  • charltonspinney
    Options
    How are people going to cope with Christmas , from a food and exercise perspective?

I reckon i could quite easily put on a stone at Christmas , i want to enjoy myself , but don't want to blow all the hard work (I will hopefully have down) can you have it both ways?
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My Christmas goal is to be as close to 90kg as I can be, I am currently 97kg..
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    To lose 10-14 lbs to reach my UGW. Been at my goal weight and maintenance for a while and now it is time to kick it up a notch and go for it. Looking forward to 2013 and all that it could be.
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    I hope to lose 50 lbs by christmas. 46lbs to go.
  • coolschmool
    Options
    I'd love to get to at least 190lbs (7lbs to lose from today) as i can't remember the last time i was there!
  • charltonspinney
    Options

Good luck mate , you can do it!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Thats a good goal and close to the 30 I want to lose..I have been looking for another lose 30 in 90 days group. Maybe we should add each other hold each other accountable.
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 more pounds by then ... hopefully halloween and thanksgiving dont get in my way lol!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 more pounds by Christmas and I have 26 more to go.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    If I could be under 300 pounds by christmas, it would be amazing.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I just want to continue to eat well and stay active until then to manage my weight gain.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My Christmas goal would be to just be lifting regularly again. I have been having health issues that were making it difficult for me to exercise without feeling like total crap for days with headaches. Finally got a diagnosis and am starting to take some supplements, etc. to hopefully help me start feeling better! I would be SO happy to be working on lowering my body fat percentage by then! I've gotten soft since I had to take such a long break!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What countries is everyone from , mainly America?

Australia here :)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just want to be a 70's girl!!!! Would be happy at 75kgs, so about 8kgs to go . . . I'm from New Zealand :smile: