i have lost 15 pound!!!!!

Options
ar1ms
ar1ms Posts: 98 Member
When I first started my diet i weighed around 186-185 and i went to the doctors today and i weight 170!! My clothes fit better but i honestly can not tell that i have lost weight. I think i have lost a few inches off my waist but all my stomach fat and stuff that i absolutely hate is still there. My boobs got smaller thats about all i can tell though haha Do i have to lose more weight to really see a difference? This week will be the end of my 5th week of diet and exercise.. do i just need more time to see better results?

also i cheated today :( i came home for the weekend and my mother and I went and got chipotle we split a chicken salad bowl with sour cream and guacamole and pretty much everything else and we got those delicious chips to dip it in. Then, we got pink berry after. And i put some candy in it.. whoops. She had just gotten surgery on her arm and i had lost 15 pounds so we thought we would celebrate... and we did. I just feel a little guilty but i already went to the gym today and burned 750 calories so I'm not to worried about it, its just in the back of my mind!

Replies

• atiena23
    Options
    Im starting where u were at. Mindanao I'm at 189 what did u do I'm just curious.
  • ar1ms
    Options
    i just watch what i eat and i go to the gym 6 days a week! :)
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    congratulations what are you doing at the gym
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Food might not the the best reward though.

Measure yourself every week to see the changes that you might not see with your eyes.
  • ar1ms
    Options
    i run on the treadmill for 40-45 minutes and walk the rest until its been an hour. but i switch it up i don't run the whole 45. And sometimes ill do the elliptical and the bike and then i do weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!