Tired of water...

Options
Ok, so I have never been a water drinker what so ever, but since I have started this journey that is all that I drink and somedays I am done with it! Today I just found Mio and LOVE IT! Any other ideas on what you put in your water to make you drink more of it? (i can't have anything with aspartame in it either)

Replies

• 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Lemon, lime and sometimes if I'm feeling like a lil fizzy, I'll have some Emergen-C
  • JessTryingAgain
    Options
    A coworker of mine said that his mom made this amazing punch type water that was cucumber, orange, and a bunch of other things with a sprig of mint or rosemary. I'd google it, as I am not so sure, but I assume adding any fruit or vegetable would add flavor.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    I tried Mio for the first time today too! And I also love it. It did away with all my cravings for food the rest of the day. I've been fighting that battle for years. Don't know if it will last, but for now...wooo hooo!
    When I'm cycling I use tablets called Nuun. They are supposed to be loaded with electrolytes and stuff that you need when you're working out hard. They are tasty too, but you can't use small amounts. And another friend buys something in a powder at the drug store that's the same idea, an electrolyte replacement that tastes yummy and is supposed to be healthy. Apparently similar to what they put into your IV at the hospital.
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a soda stream, I love carbonated water way more than regular water! I like lemon and lime juice, or sometimes grapefruit. Mint and lime is really nice (like a mojito!). My husband bought a bunch of flavour extracts - orange, mint, etc - and palys around with those in the soda water.
  • beefoutz
    beefoutz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting I am hating all the water too. I put lemon juice in and it's a bit more tolerable. I have a question, I brew iced tea with 2 large tea bags of Luzianne and 2 large tea bags of green tea I add about 1/2 cup Splenda and 1/2 cup lemon juice. Can I please please count this for my water????
  • bilberryjam
    bilberryjam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A coworker of mine said that his mom made this amazing punch type water that was cucumber, orange, and a bunch of other things with a sprig of mint or rosemary. I'd google it, as I am not so sure, but I assume adding any fruit or vegetable would add flavor.

Sounds like a Pimms cup (without the Pimms and lemonade, obviously.)

Portion of cucumber, sliced.
    Lemon, sliced/quartered.
    Orange, sliced/quartered.
    A handful of strawberries, hulled and halved.
    A handful of mint, crushed.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    propel and vitamin water zero are my favorites. once in awhile, i like aquafina splash.
  • phonypony
    Options
    Thanks for posting I am hating all the water too. I put lemon juice in and it's a bit more tolerable. I have a question, I brew iced tea with 2 large tea bags of Luzianne and 2 large tea bags of green tea I add about 1/2 cup Splenda and 1/2 cup lemon juice. Can I please please count this for my water????

Definitely!!!