Save the Gingers!!!!

Replies

• tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Redheads will survive, at least with my gene pool!

My mother is a natural redhead, as is her father, and I got a dark strawberry blonde. I've been coloring it red since I was a teenager, and it always looks natural because of the natural red tint in my hair.

And on another note, down with colored-red bashing! Natural gingers should feel good that some of us color our hair to be red!

Be love, true or colored. <3
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    The world will stop and explode without us. So seek out gingers and procreate!! It's to save humanity!!

I would say I'm in, but I'm pretty sure my genes will override and produce another boring brown haired brown eyed offspring like me ;)
    That's what my dad thought too. But he has 4/4 redheaded children. ;)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    The world will stop and explode without us. So seek out gingers and procreate!! It's to save humanity!!

I would say I'm in, but I'm pretty sure my genes will override and produce another boring brown haired brown eyed offspring like me ;)

I am 1\1 brown\brown

I could post evidence, but then everyone who looks at this thread would just stare at their screens saying "awwww" for hours
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member

I am 1\1 brown\brown

I could post evidence, but then everyone who looks at this thread would just stare at their screens saying "awwww" for hours

Awwww!!!! :flowerforyou:

(The caveat was that my dad is brown/brown but from an all irish family with redheaded siblings, so he had the gene in hiding)
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    I :heart: gingers ..they are sooooo sexy!!:love:
  • Determinednoob

I am 1\1 brown\brown

Awwww!!!! :flowerforyou:

(The caveat was that my dad is brown/brown but from an all irish family with redheaded siblings, so he had the gene in hiding)

Both of my parents, all four of their parents, all 1st cousins and uncles from both sides, darker hair.
  • I wish I could find me a ginger! I love me some red headed men!
  • I'm a dying breed... :cry:
  • The world will stop and explode without us. So seek out gingers and procreate!! It's to save humanity!!

Both of my parents have brown hair and my sister and I are both red heads... Genealogy is funny!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member

Both of my parents have brown hair and my sister and I are both red heads... Genealogy is funny!

Both my parents have dark brown hair also. I can only imagine what my dad was thinking when I popped out.
  • Determinednoob

Both my parents have dark brown hair also. I can only imagine what my dad was thinking when I popped out.

Paternity test? ;)
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member

Paternity test? ;)

Come to think of it, the milkman was a readhead.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member

Guess you haven't found the right strong gen-ed redhead yet?
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    IDK about all of that there's a lot of red heads around where I live...although I AM the only red head in my family....SAVE THE GINGERS!

I am the only red head in my family too...the whole bunch have brown hair/brown eyes and they tan!!! hmmmmm
  • Determinednoob

Guess you haven't found the right strong gen-ed redhead yet?

Nah but I reckon my days of searching are over.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Oh Hey guys,

I'm currently working on the ginger repop mission!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    looks at one of her red locks wow I am an endangered spieces lol
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,529 Member
    Tell them to mate! Red heads with red heads only!
    My grandfather's sister was a ginger and she married a ginger... and they had 10 kids who were all gingers...
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Lol! Seriously? I don't think so....
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Tell them to mate! Red heads with red heads only!
    My grandfather's sister was a ginger and she married a ginger... and they had 10 kids who were all gingers...

Heroes of my people, they need a statue.