Embarrassing moments?

Options
SWEETS1234
SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
The other day I'm at a conference and everyone is quiet listening to the speaker when.... My stomach starts growling. Not a little quiet growl but a long loud drawn out growl. It was so loud that people turned and stared. One man went so far as to say "are you human". I just laughed and said I was really hungry.

So your turn? what's your most recent moment. :wink:

Replies

• SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    really just me?
  • hvhf
    hvhf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my really embarrassing moment, which I'm sure everyone's heard about already is....when I was working out with a friend, trying to do chin ups, of which I can do 1, and I was pushing so hard that I tooted in her face. I never laughed so hard. She said nothing and tried to go on helping me....what a brave sole.

Too funny!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I've got many of them, but this one comes from college,

I stayed up late the night before and it was definitely catching up with me. While sitting in a Criminal Law class, I remember trying to fight to keep myself awake. Just then I feel someone shove me and I quickly open my eyes to see some of the students on that side of the classroom looking at me. One girl whispered, 'You stared snoring pretty loudly.'

Whoops.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've had the stomach growling thing happen too... quite a lot actually. Mainly because I don't eat breakfast often, if at all, because by the time I wake up and get ready, it's time to go to class, and by the time class is over it's like 30 minutes past the time I normally eat lunch. It's not excessively loud, but I'm sure it could be noticeable.
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I actually think my life is just one embarrassing moment, with a few non-cringey things thrown in for variety.

Falling. Often. In public.
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    I agree with babecon. I think my life is just one big embarrassing moment. I have learned to laugh at myself, alot.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    When I was 18, my friend had me laughing so much....

I peed my pants :sad: And we were at an amusement park with TONS of people around haha. :laugh:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My friend used to send me these hilarious jokes and always put lmao on them..so i sent a funny message to my pastor , youth pastor and the parents of many children and after it i put..lmao...i never got any responses...i wondered why but never thought another thing about it until one night that friend and i were talking and i asked her...what does LMAO mean? !!!!!! THEN I KNEW WHY I NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSES!!! BAAAHAHAHAHA...needless to say i had some apologies to make!!!! :noway: :bigsmile:
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Some time ago, I decided to go for a swim in the pool at the gym I use, after doing a short workout. I hadn't swum for about 40 years and found some trunks Used in my very early 20's as a joke at a fancy dress party. They were like extremely cut away Y fronts in Tiger Stripe material. Jeech, they were tight to get on. Any way I dived in and felt the trunks give a little. So still in the water, I checked the seams front to back. Seemed OK and continued. After about 5 minutes I got out and walked towards the changing rooms. Imagine my consternation when one of the female ( young nubile beautiful) guards walked up to me and pointed to my front nether regions where 1 member and 1 testicle was protruding from the side. Exit stage left sharpish and blushing for the first time since I was a kid. I don't do swimming anymore.
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Some time ago, I decided to go for a swim in the pool at the gym I use, after doing a short workout. I hadn't swum for about 40 years and found some trunks Used in my very early 20's as a joke at a fancy dress party. They were like extremely cut away Y fronts in Tiger Stripe material. Jeech, they were tight to get on. Any way I dived in and felt the trunks give a little. So still in the water, I checked the seams front to back. Seemed OK and continued. After about 5 minutes I got out and walked towards the changing rooms. Imagine my consternation when one of the female ( young nubile beautiful) guards walked up to me and pointed to my front nether regions where 1 member and 1 testicle was protruding from the side. Exit stage left sharpish and blushing for the first time since I was a kid. I don't do swimming anymore.

is that where the inbetweeners got the idea for a storyline mwhahhahaha xx