1 year 5 days and 100 pounds.

Options

Replies

• Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow ure drowning in that sweater now! great job!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    wow ure drowning in that sweater now! great job!

Haha yep ^.^ And that was like 40 pounds ago, I can't even wear it now, it slides off my shoulders.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Great job! U did the damn thang. Pat urself on the pat. Much continued success.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! :flowerforyou:
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go!! keep up the good work!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! That is a lot of determination and hard work. Well done! You can be so proud of yourself!!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :drinker:
  • sonjajenl
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. You look great and you are an inspiration. I started this journey on Sept 9th, 2012. So just a few weeks into it. And I started out at 257. I want to lose 100 lbs. So what did you do? Just watch calories and walk? Do you just walk a mile, or more, ???? I am just needing help on where to start. I have lost 4 lbs and don't know if that's a good start or not.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • Jabari89
    Jabari89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stop staring at your before and after pictures. I find it insane how much younger you look in your after pictures. I am truly impressed! On top of that you're really beautiful as well, keep up the good work! :)
  • debbizs
    debbizs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!! Congrats on your accomplishment !! I am trying to loose over a hundred pounds also, so to see someone that is there is very encouraging ! I can't wait to be where you are ! Thanks for sharing !!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweetie for posting your an inspiration to me that has to lose loads......
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great good job :drinker:
  • colcafe
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, congrats! Your story is inspiring.
  • spricia
    spricia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are so inpiring!
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW congratulations. You must be so excited. 100 lbs is ALOT of success! I'm so happy for you and thrilled that you shared your pics with us. It helps to keep me motivated knowing others can do it, then so can I. Please keep us posted.
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so different; younger and happier.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I admire you...keep on going and you'll get exactly where you should! Wow!!:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!