67 Pound Fish - Visualizing Your Weight Loss

Options
Go to Google Images and type in the amount of weight you have lost so far and the word fish. I have lost 67 pounds so far, so I typed in "67 pound fish." Great visualization of your loss!

Replies

• chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is a very good idea!
  • amadacorazon
    amadacorazon Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Years ago, I received a 16 lb turkey at work, a few weeks later when I had lost my first 16 lbs of 65, it was a great visual to have! :D
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! To me 37lbs doesnt seem like a lot (I cant notice much of a difference on my body), but looking at it that way seems like so much more.
  • teioneon
    teioneon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My dog weighs 45 lbs and sometimes I look at him and think "I lost you and then some?!" Things like the fish picture and such can are kind of fun to do and do help give one a perspective about this.
  • imwithgizmo
    imwithgizmo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! To me 37lbs doesnt seem like a lot (I cant notice much of a difference on my body), but looking at it that way seems like so much more.

37 pounds is a lot! Fantastic job!
  • imwithgizmo
    imwithgizmo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My dog weighs 45 lbs and sometimes I look at him and think "I lost you and then some?!" Things like the fish picture and such can are kind of fun to do and do help give one a perspective about this.

So when you need to carry your dog at some point, you'll be amazed that you used to carry that weight and more on your body full-time! You are doing awesome!