Lost more weight than what it displays

Options
I was wondering if anyone had the same issue I have. I lost 6 lbs and recorded it in the weight check-in, but my wall post reads the following, "...lost 6 pounds since her last weigh-in! Fattypants3232's lost 1 pound so far". Does anyone know why it reads that I lost 6 and then 1? Thanks!

Replies

• gerimom17
    gerimom17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone had the same issue I have. I lost 6 lbs and recorded it in the weight check-in, but my wall post reads the following, "...lost 6 pounds since her last weigh-in! Fattypants3232's lost 1 pound so far". Does anyone know why it reads that I lost 6 and then 1? Thanks!

Quick, run to the scale and see if you gained 5 pounds back! :noway: Just kidding!
    Did you try refreshing the page?
  • fattypants3232
    fattypants3232 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did refresh it. Hmm. :ohwell:
  • ElphieTMoLM
    ElphieTMoLM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know that I when I first joined MFP back in March I weighed 181. But I stopped logging in, and only started up again 8 days ago. Last week I weighed in at 191, it reset me back to 0 lbs lost. In the last week I've lost 5 lbs, but MFP still lists total weight lost at 0 lbs. It put the loss in my feed, but isn't recorded on my ticker. I don't know if this is a possible situation that matches yours or not. Hope it gets figured out. Congrats on the loss!
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Perhaps that's the total of loss/gain/stay the same since you joined?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The amount lost reflects your NET weight lost, not total. For example if you started here at 150 pounds, but went up to 160 at one point and then down to 140, it would say you lost 10 pounds so far.