Did the alcohol make you do it?

Options
Cathcandoo
Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
Have you ever posted something on MFP under the influence that in retrospect....you regretted it....come on....you can tell me

OK...seriously - you have never crushed on someone here....anything....anyone...

Replies

• Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Yes. :embarassed:
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yep, I posted a lot of beers in my diary and regretted the wasted calories (and wasted me). I'll do it again though :smile:
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    *_* mmmm Thank God no, cuz I don't drink =)....
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Not on MFP but other social networking sites. I get a little ridiculous posting some pretty funny stuff lol If you want a good laugh then add me on facebook or follow we on twitter.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No. I am always in control.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    :drinker: cheers! bud me friend tonight! :)
  • Cathcandoo
    Options
    Yes. :embarassed:

Just `yes`Janet...you have some great stories to tell, my friend! And I am listening....
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Getting drunk and sending out skanky private messages is a favorite pastime of mine.

I'm kidding... I can't type for shiz when I'm drinking and I'm even worse at texting while drunk.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm older than 15, so I don't "crush" on anyone (unless I inadvertently sit on them) and I never drink to the point of no longer being in control of my faculties, I grew out of that about the time I hit 20.

Seriously, are we in high school here or what?
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    Ive asked myself this a couple of times when I wake up on Sunday mornings :drinker: :noway:
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Getting drunk and sending out skanky private messages is a favorite pastime of mine.

I'm kidding... I can't type for shiz when I'm drinking and I'm even worse at texting while drunk.

Sup? How you doing? ;-)

LOL
  • Cathcandoo
    Options
    I'm older than 15, so I don't "crush" on anyone (unless I inadvertently sit on them) and I never drink to the point of no longer being in control of my faculties, I grew out of that about the time I hit 20.

I am absolutely over 15 as well...but I have read my fair share of interesting things during my time on MFP and I am thinking there are some people who have some htings to confess here...this is a great site to be accountable to in terms of health and fitness but I also have seen some who could be accountable for some other things too - if you have not seen this - good for you....you are not in high school - but you sound like my old principal - and you are younger than me...that is sad :)
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I am absolutely over 15 as well...but I have read my fair share of interesting things during my time on MFP and I am thinking there are some people who have some htings to confess here...this is a great site to be accountable to in terms of health and fitness but I also have seen some who could be accountable for some other things too - if you have not seen this - good for you....you are not in high school - but you sound like my old principal - and you are younger than me...that is sad :)

Not only that but its really okay for people to drink and act silly if they want. Doesn't matter how old they are. Not everyone has sticks up their booty's and most of the time, at least when it is me being silly, it is completely harmless. It isn't like I am a wasted mess that is causing trouble.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I do it way too much and have to go back and earase ;)
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    lol if u say u have never said or done something online that u didnt regret the next day you would be lying lol
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Not yet.. But I definitely plan on it.. lol
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Nope - but have done things like that in the past but not on MFP. I tend to not drink much lately.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options

UNQUOTE

I might take you more seriously if you didn't have a "Private Property - Boobs Only" picture in your profile. Come on . . you're that hung up about having a few drinks and a good time.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Have you ever posted something on MFP under the influence that in retrospect....you regretted it....come on....you can tell me

OK...seriously - you have never crushed on someone here....anything....anyone...

OMG what did I say this time? I meant it...really! :drinker:
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Since I've joined, I've drank so little that it catches up so fast. Sittin here enjoying some vanilla vodka and wondering where it'll lead me to tonight! lol