Please push me to run/walk 3 miles before midnight

Today i feel like i have no motivation and so much hungry. I made few bad choices and my calorie intake in is red number right now.... i need to run/walk 3 miles before midnight if i want to finish the day in green numbers and if i don't want to wake up tomorrow feeling like crap because i ate too much today and i fail my self. Help!, i feel so tired and sleepy (i cant sleep anyways i have a very energetic toddler with me all time)

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Come on...we can both do this....I'll go get on my treadmil!!
  • I don't think you can do it. (Reverse psychology...did it work? :laugh: )
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Just go. You'll feel great once you start.
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Just do it. If not, deal with it. Won't make or break you.
  • Do it! Do it! Although you may feel sluggish and tired now once you start your walk you'll be proud of yourself for doing so and feel more energetic to get it done! That's what I had to do tonight, just finished an hour of cardio and am so glad I did or I would've hated myself for it tomorrow. You've already lost 19lbs and is doing GREAT. Keep it up, you'll be glad you did!
  • Just do it, you'll feel great afterwards, if not during.
  • I think that you should not eat your exercise. Our boot camp program does not allow us to log more than 2 calories per grouping of exercise. It keeps you honest and if you end up in the red, its OK cause you are really still green. So get off your butt and walk. You have come this far, not see it through. IMHO
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Just start stretching right now. Get your muscles moving. It will help wake you up. You can do this!!!
  • I can smell the chocolate chip cookies baking for my kids' movie night. I'll join you in that 5K! Mmmmmmm!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    you can do it!!!! I just got back in from doing my almost 3 miles...got dark on me so didn't quite make it but close enough :)
  • The sooner you start, the sooner you'll be done with it. Just go for it, don't over analize it!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    GO GO GO!!! Do it for me, bc I couldn't finish mine tonight. I intended to walk 3 loops around the park which is 2 miles... I could only do 1 loop bc of my knee, but it'll count if YOU do it for me, right???

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter